Sunday, March 10, 2013

Play Days!

So a midst my allergic mope-fest, i get a call! It's my best friend in the whole world! She moved to a PEI about 6 months ago and i have missed her like crazy. I have had two kids and her daughter has grown soo much. I was so excited so i put up with my constant sneezing and i got up and went and picked her up! She and her 7 month old beauty Gemma came over for a play date and to meet my new babies!! It has been so long since we have seen each other!

Her and I have been friends since i was 5 and she was 3 (late birthday), so now, 15 years later we are still the best of friends, we talk on FB all the time and when ever she is down we make a point of spending as much time together as we can. Her family is my family. Her grandmother was my babysitter most of my life, and i call her nan, and her other grandparents nan and gramp! 

Our kiddos really loved playing with each other. Kalli is just a bit too big to really play with Gemma and the twins are just a bit too small but it was still fun seeing them interact!















No comments:

Post a Comment