Monday, March 18, 2013

Damn Dr's...

I have been having MAJOR anxiety about turning Kalli forward facing in her carseat... Ever since we took her to the Dr more than a month ago and the dr measured her...by puting pen mark at her head and foot on the paper on the bed and told us she was 31.5" tall... her carseat only RF'd up to 32". I really didnt feel like she was that tall but i went with it and then yesterday i decided to measure her myself by standing her up and putting a book on her head and marking on the wall. Well when i measured her she was just barely 30". I honeslty trust my measurement more so that means i am keeping her rear faced for a little while longer!

I bought her the fisher price grow with me carseat/booster, but when she fell asleep her head hung forward. So I have decided to return it and purchase another scenera, i tried Forward facing her in the scenera and her head didnt hang. So yeah  i am going to go buy one and HOPE!! that the three will fit! And as much as i LOVED the seat i dont feel comfortable with her head hanging like that, but maybe when she is ready for a booster or outgrows the scenera she will be ready for that seat. I am sad to see it go but oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment